Sunday 5 February 2017

Trailers Week 135: 05/02/17

Fist Fight (NSFW)
This is the third time that I've shown a trailer for this movie and there's only so many variations of 'Never get into a fight with Ice Cube' that I can do. But hey, imagine if your guidance teacher at high school smoked meth. They probably did.


Girls Trip
When the letters that spell out the title of the movie pop up, I though it said GIRL STRIP, but then it highlighted an even bigger problem for me. There's no apostrophe in girls. Unless it actually means "Watch these girls trip on mushrooms". I just don't know.


The Blackcoat's Daughter
Enough with the 'funny' stuff already, let's get to the real trailers. This here is an example of a good horror trailer. We get the feeling something sinister is going to happen, there's talk of devil's cults and creepy teens and there's no sign of any monster jump scares.


Personal Shopper
We go from that to another less conventional horror movie where a dead brother tries to communicate with his sister. Actually that sounds like it's very conventional.


Life
When I watch this, I feel as though Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal are going to be the new bromance that everyone wants to see in all the movies.


Their Finest
In the current world that we live in, I guess it's okay to start making movies about how they made propaganda back in the day. I mean we all have to learn sooner or later.


Beauty and the Beast
I'm glad I know this story back to front already because this trailer would ruin the whole story for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget